Benefits of Membership in Community Works :
- Your organization is a part of a dynamic coalition of diverse organizations working together.
- The money received through Community Works is unrestricted so your organization can decide how best to use the dollars.
- Your organization is able to participate in private, federal, state and local government employee giving campaigns, reaching thousands of potential donors.
- Community Works provides great opportunities to connect nonprofits across Massachusetts.
- Workplace giving provides an alternative source of funding for your organization; reaching new donors that may otherwise be difficult to access.
- Community Works publications market the work of your organzation to thousands of Massachusetts residents. Each CW member organization is listed in our promotional materials and distributed to thousands of employees across the state!
If you are interested in joining Community Works, please print out the application form below and send it to: The Community Works Membership Committee, 14 Beacon Street, suite 719, Boston, MA 02108. Or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues are $150 for associate members and are paid upon acceptance. Feel free to contact us if you have questions, at 617-423-9555 or email@example.com
Community Works is currently accepting applications for Associate Membership only.